From: main@Kenwood-radios.groups.io <main@Kenwood-radios.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jason Johnson via groups.io
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2023 6:35 PM
To: main@Kenwood-radios.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Kenwood-APRS-radios] WINLINK using a TS-480

Kevin,
Verified the sound card setting are using the “USB audio codec”.

I believe the issue might be due to the transmit sending the wrong command on CAT control.  TX or TX0 sends using the microphone input for the audio.  TX1 sends using audio from the data port on the back.  I have not had a chance to install a COM port monitor to check.

Join main@Kenwood-radios.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.