Re: TM-V71 and WX TX

I'm using weewx on an rpi3 for this.

http://weewx.com/

One benefit of weewx is it runs a nifty web server, so mom and other folks in the house can check the weather.

Cliff K6CLS CM87

On December 21, 2022 12:30:12 PM PST, Jim Ebner <n8je@...> wrote:

Bruce,

With the proper weather software, you can setup using your weather station and put it to the APRS network through the CWOP network using your call sign. I myself use Weather display and have done so for 20 years. It’s a solid program and with it you are able to use CWOP, Weather Underground and many other weather reporting locations. It will also produce a WXNOW file so that you can transmit your weather data through any APRS programs using a TNC and APRS software.

73 and good luck.

Jim, N8JE

PS, if you have any questions, email me at n8je@... and we will take it off line.

Sent from Mail for Windows