From: Bruce Bohannon WA1YZN
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2022 11:13 AM
To: main@Kenwood-radios.groups.io
Subject: [Kenwood-APRS-radios] TM-V71 and WX TX

Hello, I have a Kenwood TM-V71 and I would like to transmit wx

information over the APRS network from a Davis Vantage Pro2 that is a

year old. Can someone tell me how they do it. I also have a Kenwood

DM-710 that I could use instead on the V71. In addition, I have a a Tiny

Trak3Plus with the TinyPack v0.1 loaded in the TinyTrak3Plus and I also

have a regular Tinytrak3plus for APRS use.

Thanks in advance for any information,

Bruce WA1YZN

Join main@Kenwood-radios.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.