Re: TH-D74 for sale

Danny K5CG

And you need to have a subscription to post for sale items in qrz.com

From: "Jeff Moore - KE7ACY" <tnetcenter@...>
To: "Kenwood Ham Radios" <main@kenwood-radios.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, August 1, 2022 2:04:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Kenwood-APRS-radios] TH-D74 for sale
QRZ, will require you to fully ID yourself with your callsign and post a picture of the item with your callsign prominently displayed in the picture.  Personally, I won't submit a serious offer unless I have either a price or a starting point for negotiations.  Otherwise, how are we supposed to know what you consider a serious offer??

7   3
Jeff Moore  --  KE7ACY
CN94

On Sat, Jul 30, 2022 at 2:05 PM David Maria <dave@...> wrote:
On Sat, Jul 30, 2022 at 01:23 AM, bobsayers2000 wrote:
It would probably help if you gave us some small clue as to where in the world you were?

On Sat, 30 Jul 2022 at 8:39, David Maria
<dave@...> wrote:
If anyone is interested, I have a TH-D74 for sale. Excellent condition with original antenna, wall charger and manual. Only serious offers will be answered.
I'm beginning to think it would be much easier to take it to QRZ or eBay...

Join main@Kenwood-radios.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.